The latest edition of Peace and Security Review (Second Quarter,2009) has been published. Both nationally and internationally renowned scholars, academicians and policy makers have contributed in the current volume of this journal.
- Nepal: Terai-Based Militancy and Its Transnational Implications
Nishchal N. Pandey
- Taliban on the March: Threat Assessment and Security Implications for the Region
- Pragmatism within Dogma: The hidden Strategy of Global Jihad
- The Security Dimension of Climate Change
Obayedul Hoque Patwary
- President george W Bush and Beginnings of the War on Terror